This is my Goodbye London soundtrack. It wasn't to begin with but it's a fit for sure. As I am packing up, packing away and generally sorting out my cocoon (i.e. my flat) and getting ready for the move next week, these tunes are playing on repeat.
It's a little on the melancholic side which seems appropriate as I wave goodbye (temporary or permanent... not yet sure, who knows!) to my home of many years, and a little cheerful too in anticipation of my upcoming winter adventure. Four and a half months in the mountains. Bring it on!
1. "Maybe Not" - Cat Power
2. "First Love Never Die" - Soko
3. "Suzanne" - Leonard Cohen
4. "Carolina Drama" - The Raconteurs
5. "Howling Around My Happy Home" - Daniel Norgren
6. "The Akara" - Beirut
7. "She Brings The Rain" - CAN
8. "Fantasy" - Earth, Wind & Fire
9. "Nebraska" - Bruce Springsteen
10. "7 Seconds" - Youssou N'Dour + Neneh Cherry
11. "Safe From Harm" - Massive Attack
12. "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" - Them