It's been a beautiful summery sunny July so far here in Londontown. Love, love, love.
I've been trying (with varying degrees of success) to spend as much time offline and away from all technology: Sitting in the sun. Reading. Having picnics. Meeting friends. Making stuff (knitting may not seem like a typical summer activity but it's actually so perfect!). Getting my hands dirty cultivating the balcony garden (hoping to discover I had green fingers after all). Sinking toes into grass. Doing yoga. And more yoga.
Most of the above doesn't even need a soundtrack. But then I got painting (rooms not art).... and switched the music on. Mundane physical activity + a few favourite tunes = magic! Hope you enjoy this one too.
1. "North Country Blues" - Bob Dylan
2. "No More Home, No More Love" - Soko
3. "Wikked Lil' Grrrls" - Esthero
4. "Say You'll Be There" - MØ
5. "Long Nights" - Eddie Vedder
6. "The River" - Bruce Springsteen
7. "Normal Person" - Arcade Fire
8. "Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam" - Nirvana
9. "Tessellate" - alt-J
10. "Anthrax" - Kimya Dawson
11. "No More" - Eddie Vedder + Ben Harper
12. "Gimme Some Truth" - John Lennon